Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Latest Obsessions

First on the list--Faygo Grape Soda, gotta be Faygo! I never drink this stuff, but this pregnancy, I can't get enough. Yum!

Next, Clementines! I can't eat just one either... I hit 4 in a row one day. The past few nights I've been enjoying them as a late night snack during our 24 season 6 marathons... (It's been good, everynight I keep asking myself, "Why did we stop watching it?!!") I will be so sad when the Christmas Orange season is over.... I dont' know if a regular orange will do?!!

Um, my latest and grandest obsession is now girlie baby clothes!!!!! I can't wait to spoil my daughter and get to be so girlie-girl with her! After two boys, this is such a treat for me. I have been the only girl in this household for 7 years... I've already got her bedding and curtains and a plan for paint in her room. The bedding is actually even washed already...but that wasn't really my original intention. I set the stuff up just to ponder how it looked and my youngest son climbed into the crib and then proceeded to pee in it. Wonderful! So, washed it got! There must be a dozen girlie outfits in the closet already...I have lots of ideas in my head for some one-of-a-kind stuff I want to make too. And though my Etsy obsession is not new, it's definitely been revved up since the news of "It's a GIRL!"

What are you obsessed with?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am with you on the obsessions. My latest are:
*frozen fruit mix w/ melons, peaches, and pineapple. I eat a bowl, partial thawed, every night!!
*Sweet tea with raspberry & lime. A little concoction I made that is awesome!
*For a while, but not so much now--bread with dipping oil, like you get at some Italian restaurants. So good!

Your blog looks nice BTW!

Rachel said...

I'm obsessed with the blogosphere. I can't get enough.

I'm also currently obsessed with finding my wedding ring. Since I can't seem to.

The troll that lives in my house is obsessed with stealing and hiding very important and expensive items, and then watching from his hiding place and laughing, whilst I tear my hair out and my house apart looking for said items. It's awesome.