Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AI

So I never bothered to watch the last weeks American Idol after all the lame reviews. But here I sit this week through the torture. So far though, I guess it hasn't been too much. *OMG, this Burger King commercial is awful!!!!*

Lil- I like this song, I'm Every Woman. Let's see...she does look cute, I like the long hair. So far she hasn't sang very many words... Hmmmm...eh. I agree with Randy. Ouch, Kara was a bit harsh. Zip it Paula. Simon does not look amused. Yeah, buh-bye.

Kris-Is that dirt on his face??? Er, stick to the baby face! This version makes me think of China Grove. I don't care for it, but at least he made it his own. WTH is Paula talking about?!

Danny- EW & F-September. EW, the facial hair reminds me of George Michael. Sort of seems to be shouting the song to me. If Kara says he's on pitch, then he must have been on pitch. OMG, I totally agree with Simon, no "star" power on the stage for that song.

Alison-Hot Stuff. I love how she knows who she is and is consistent week after week with it. Hot stuff she is!! Although, she always seems a bit angry. Wow, I think Paula agreed with me.

Adam- If I Can't Have You. Nice. Pulled back a little for him. Seemed very short. Oh, Paula, sit down! Most memorable? I don't know about that Kara. IS PAULA CRYING?!!! oh, I could just punch her in the face. I like how Adam always gives credit where credit is due. Definitely seems very genuine.

Matt-staying Alive. Nice dance moves. Hard to do while singing... I hate those hats he wears. I suppose I'm just old. HOT...except the end note was a little weird for me. Where does Paula come up with all these coments. She must lay awake at night thinking of them.

Anoop's last? Oh, that means he must be the best of the night... we shall see.

Good grief... I have to pee again!! I swear I am going like every 5 minutes. So annoying!

Anoop--Oh, I think he got an eyebrow wax. Finally! What song is this? I didn't hear Ryan say... Ouch. Don't think he was the best of the night... Randy has said the same thing to every single contestant tonight!!! Yes, we get it they can all sing... I think Paula wants to take him home. ooooh, mediocre? maybe. Worst? No way..Beat it was the worst!!

Hmmm... dunno. It seems for sure that Lil will be going home. As for the other??! Hard to say.

No comments: