Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surprise!

My dear hubby came home last night with a surprise for me. A new flat screen HD Tv for our bedroom. We had this dinosaur RCA in there that my husband had as a teen. The remote didn't work half the time and the tv itself made a strange high pitched humming sound. We would like to have the new one hang on the wall eventually, but for now we moved his dresser so it could sit on top of that. Which, was a good thing because now there will be a bit more room for the bassinet to go in there. Now I just need a fridge in there. ha ha The nice surprise for my husband was that his new boss gave him an extra $500. I guess that is a good sign that the new boss is happy with my husbands first week of work there! =) Go B!

Well, I hear the monkey awake... better cut this short!

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Woo-hoo! Yay for surprises. and flat screens....